IMPORTANT TOUR INFORMATION
- The park will be closed to the public for the Tour. Only pre-registered riders will be able to participate. No day of event registration is available.
- There are no refunds, however registrations can be transferred to another rider (via Active.com) through 12/31/18. A 15% transfer fee will be applied.
- The event will proceed rain or shine. There will be no rain date.
- Event Size is limited to 600 riders.
- Helmets are MANDATORY! No helmet, no ride.
- Pets are not allowed
- Park entry fee is included in the registration fee.
- The Tour is not a race. It’s an endurance ride, meant for the enjoyment of all. Everyone is a winner!
- Be prepared for rolling hills, long distances, creek crossings, and log bridges. Bail-out points will be available throughout the Tour; participants who want a shorter Tour will be able to exit after lunch for a 25-35 mile ride.
- Four sag stops will provide water, sports drink and an assortment of snacks. A delicious lunch from local restaurants will be provided. Save room for pizza and beer at the end of the ride, too. We’ll have deliveries at 2:00, 3:00, 4:00, and 5:00 as riders complete the tour, and to space out the pizza to allow for differing rider completion times
- We will have early check-in on FRIDAY, Jan 11th. Location is TBA…! We’ll send out information when we have the details nailed down.
- Puke Hill
- Green Monster
- Cathedral Oaks
- Merckner’s Corner
- Spooky Tree
Once registration closes, we will not maintain a waiting list for late entrants. Instead, we will direct riders to contact our sponsors. As in the past, sponsors receive one guaranteed-admission spot for every $50 sponsored. As a reminder, entrants must still pay for these spots. All sponsors will be featured on our web page with a logo and a link to the sponsors website. You are invited to set up a tent and display your products near the start/finish area or at the lunch stop. You may also place banners or signage at the start/finish area or at the lunch stop. Sponsors at the silver level and above are guaranteed logo placement on the Tour t-shirt given to every rider and volunteer. Bronze-level sponsors will be include as space is available.
Support our 2018 Sponsors!
2019 sponsors coming soon